The full list may be viewed or downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet by clicking here. It includes the:
- Names of the companies that will receive tax credits
- Amount of the tax credit or credits requested by each company
- Location of each company's headquarters by city and state
- Location of the manufacturing facility that will receive investment by city and state
- A description of each company's proposed investment or investments in clean energy manufacturing
- In order to foster investment and job creation in clean energy manufacturing, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act included a tax credit for investments in manufacturing facilities for clean energy technologies. The Section 48C program will provide a 30 percent tax credit for investments in 183 manufacturing facilities for clean energy products across 43 states.
- Recovery Act investments of up to $2.3 billion for advanced energy manufacturing facilities will generate more than 17,000 jobs. This investment will be matched by as much as $5.4 billion in private sector funding likely supporting up to 41,000 additional jobs